To Set/Replace a Rhinestone:
1) Place extra rhinestones on a flat surface, right side up.
2) Using tweezers, place rhinestone onto garment in desired location.
3) Cover with thin cloth.
4) Use household iron at highest setting and no steam.
5) Place iron over rhinestone and press down using moderate to heavy pressure.
6) Let cool and check rhinestone see if it is secure. Repeat process until rhinestone is set.
If a rhinestone moves during the setting process, you can usually move it back into place (while it is still warm) using the tweezers. Also, avoid steam holes when pressing the rhinestone. Using the tip of the iron is best.